Did you shop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale?
Whether you did or didn’t, I bet you were sick of seeing it in your newsfeed, am I right? It’s so incredibly popular because we all love a good deal, right?
Even my highest end clients want a deal or something on sale.
I get it.
If you didn’t shop the sale, or you weren’t lucky enough to have a grandma that had Chanel (ahem, me) or you’re not a fashion blogger having wardrobe thrown at you, this guide is for you if you want to look (and feel) rich on a real budget.
It all starts with how you want to feel. Here’s a sneak peek.
How you want to feel allows you to search keywords using your desired feeling. For example, I wanted to feel “subtle sexiness.” I wanted a pantsuit and it led me to an outfit I felt like a million bucks in (but only paid $63.00).
It’s a step by step guide how to shop creatively on a budget and what to search for.
I’ve created an insider’s shopping guide that reveals my secrets as a stylist:
- How to shop creatively on a budget (and not be crying about it)
- Be liberated that you can shop on a budget but still feel confident enough to run into your ex or stand out at the next work-enforced gala (in a good way, not the “oh that dress does her no favors” way)
- Resourceful that you only spent $60 on a head-to-toe outfit knowing you can still sip margaritas at the beach next year with your bffs
And because we all love a deal (wink) I’ve included lots of fun bonuses:
- The top 7 tips to look rich on a real budget
- Private video access
- The Three Piece Outfit Formula to look put-together.