Dating wardrobe is so important! You want to know that you look good, you want to FEEL confident, sexy. You want to know that walking into a room, everyone is looking at you (in the good way).
I work often with Smart Dating Academy, helping professional men and women rock their dating wardrobe, and I once heard Bela (owner) tell one of her clients “You’re still dating your husband when you’re married!” It’s just different. I loved that- because really don’t we want to feel confident all the time? Marriage shouldn’t give us a pass to get lazy with our looks. Keep the love on! But most importantly, you’ll need these essentials if you’re entering or re-entering the dating game.
DATE WARDROBE CHECKLIST
1. Undergarments: a t-shirt bra is a great neutral that will blend well. Please- if you have not been fitted, it is so important!
2.Dresses: find your best fit: wrap dresses are universally flattering or a v-neck style.
a. Neutral transition- day to evening (especially if you just need to take a jacket off and it suddenly transforms)!
- a. Neutral cardigan or jacket
- b. V-neck in best color suited for you
- c. Unique top that can pair with denim or skirt
- d. Tanks (my favorite are James Perse)
- a. Skirt: Neutral transition
- b. Dark denim- have one really nice go-to pair!
- a. Skinny belts (belt at skinniest part of waist; directly underneath ribcage)
- b. Nude shoe- immediately elongates your legs!
- c. Black purse
- d. Red lip instantly transforms your look!
What are your dating wardrobe essentials?