If you need a no-fail Valentine’s gift that will fit everyone hop over to Alex & Grey and buy this red scarf (or purple or teal..) and then add this book to a beautiful box and add a love note.
Order this for your favorite friend to make her day brighter, forward this to your spouse or gift yourself- you will be delighted to support two small businesses and I can guarantee you’ll love both purchases!
1. Order the red scarf here or this purple(a universally flattering color for all skin tones)
2. Order the book, 50 Ways to Wear a Scarf, here.
This is a fab “3 Ways to Wear” same plaid shirt & blouse. All great weekend outfits that are stylish, cozy and still put together. I’m sure you have these pieces in your wardrobe and if not, use the outfit formula to achieve the same look.
P.S-if you want to see more or all of my “3 Ways to Wear, I do them often on my Instagram if you’re not watching over there yet @hannaleestyle!)
Happy weekend everyone! (be sure to watch the last video..everyone tells me it’s their favorite layering trick).
7 Style Hacks Anyone Can do to Achieve Looking Stylish and Put-Together!
Drab to fab..
As a personal stylist, I’m always looking at opportunities to reimagine your wardrobe! Whether it’s suggesting to wear that favorite dress as a vest, changing the buttons, cutting sleeves off of a blazer or wearing that “fancy” jacket with a denim, a goal is that we get more use out of your existing wardrobe. Here are quick tips anyone can do!
1. Change your buttons
2. Turn your blazer into a vest
3. Half tuck your shirt and add a necklace
4. Add a belt
5. Knot the side of a tank to make it shorter
6. Knot your tunic to make it look completely different (and elongate your legs)
7. Change your shoe to skin-tone to elongate your legs!
If you want more functional fashion on your life, sign up for weekly emails below!
3 Ways to Wear: SAMIMAY shawl vest
As I keep going into my closet to edit and edit some more (thank you Konmari craze for the reminder..) I was so excited to re-love this shawl cape.
I love sharing when a purchase has been both valuable to myself and clients.
This has been a fan favorite so I wanted to share this SAMIMAY shawl cape. If you don’t own one- it’s an absolutely brilliant purchase and you won’t regret it. Whether you use it for travel or an every day layer-your closet will thank you.
Do you own a SAMIMAY shawl cape? If so, how do YOU wear it? Would love to hear below!
7 Simple Easy Questions to Ask Yourself When Struggling to Toss or Keep
1. Does it fit? (If you find fit confusing..head over here. Before & Afters included!)
2. Does it mix and match with my existing wardrobe?
3. Do I feel comfortable in it (if you keep *trying* to make a piece work- ditch it! It’s a sign it’s uncomfortable)
4. Would I buy this right now if I were out shopping?
5. Is it damaged? (and worth the repair if so?)
6. Is it reflective of me? My personality?
7. Do I love it? (*See my note below).
WANT FUSS-FREE FASHION TIPS, TRICKS & FREE SHOPPING SENT TO YOUR INBOX?
How to Use Your Belts
Want to simplify your wardrobe (and life?)
Sign up for weekly emails with easy-to-implement style tips!
For many of my fabulous clients we often find a uniform that works and is easy for them. It allows creativity to utilize what you own and you can look put together quickly, so if you’ve found yourself more or less wearing a uniform, dive in and embrace it! It works and allows for dressing ease!
As you can see, a vest outfit is more or less a uniform of mine. It allows me to look put together without being overheated.
If you want easy, stylish and quick tips to look put-together, sign up for my weekly newsletter!
Serving Harbor Country, MI to Chicago IL North Shore
COPYRIGHT © 2018 HANNA LEE STYLE | DESIGNED BY JPMM