“I have nothing to wear..”
As you stroll Target and are grabbing groceries for the kids, you thoughtlessly throw in a blouse or two, maybe a dress and think, “this will work.”
You get home and ugh, it doesn’t work and you know you’re wasting time and money buying random pieces of wardrobe.
So you think, “Maybe I’ll look online ..”
Then, you get sucked down the rabbit hole for three hours and you’re back to square one.
(Staring at a closet of clothing that no longer fits or represents you).
5 Signs You’re Ready for a Wardrobe Refresh
- You’re done having kids and your pre-child wardrobe is no longer reflective of you nor your current lifestyle/role at work.
- Your visibility has increased. Whether meeting more clients, giving presentations or you’ve reached a higher position, it’s time to up-level your look.
- You’re applying for internships and you’re in need of a collection of professional wardrobe that mixes and matches (and looks the part!)
- You’ve experienced a weight change and your clothes are no longer fitting well.
- Your kids are all adults, it’s time to take care of YOU.
P.S- here are two ways to work with me:
1. Stylist in Your Back Pocket, discover your style and access my mystery boxes (without wasting so much time and energy).
2. Discover 20+ mix and match outfits during this capsule collection experience. Walk into one convenient location, shop up to five stores’ merchandise at once and leave with 20 mix-and-match outfits.